Office 2010 Service Pack 1 was released to Windows Update today. You can download it for yourself here:
There are 3 primary enhancements for Outlook 2010 (Who uses Word and Excel anyway ):
- Outlook 2010 SP1 includes Office 365 support.
- Outlook 2010 SP1 can be set to always use the default sending account.
- Fixes an issue in which the snooze time does not between appointments.
- You can see the complete list of fixes (on all of the Office 2010 products) via KB 2460049.
- Once the installation finished, I was a bit concerned because I didn’t see “SP1” appended to the version number, but after clicking “Additional Version and Copyright Information” I was reassured:
As you can see version Service Pack 1 is “14.0.6023.1000”